Tuesday, April 25, 2006

my play date with Abigail


today my friend Abby came to play at my house. i hadn't seen Abby for over 12 months but it didn't take us long to get re-acquainted and to get into mischief together.. after a yummy lunch of potato smilies, noodles (my favourite), some cheese, and of course a "cino" we had lots of fun pulling all of the toys out of the toy box and spreading them all around the house, both inside and out!!! but what do you do when there are no toys left in the toy box to pull out ?


the time then came when Abby's mummy & daddy said that it was time for her to go home because her daddy needed to "make noise" at their house, just like my dad does. Abby said that her dad was making a new room for the baby in her mummy's tummy.

i liked playing with Abby very much today, i hope that we see each other again very soon.

Love Amelia

1 comment:

Turning Japanese said...

Hi Amelia (and Mummy),
Just found the link to your blog on Del's blog...
I love having stuff to read when I am not working...
You can follow this link to my blog too if you like. Then you can see what I am up to in Japan.
See you at the beginning of August!